What are your hours of operation?
- Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. Emergency after hour service is available at all locations by calling our local or toll free phone number. Simply follow the voice prompts and leave a message in the event of an emergency. Your call will be returned promptly.
What is your warranty policy?
- Hagar Restaurant Service honors each manufacturer’s warranty for parts or service in accordance with their warranty policy.
How do I place an order?
- Orders may be placed by phone at any of our toll-free or local numbers. Please check our Locations page for the location nearest you.
- You may choose to fax your order to one of our 3 locations 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
- Customers who have an account with us may take advantage of our convenient online Store, 24 hours a day.
How fast will my order be processed and shipped?
- All stock orders placed by 4:00 p.m. Central Time will be shipped the same day (within the continental United States).
- Orders are shipped by UPS or FedEx which allows customers to track their orders online. Other shipping alternatives are available, when necessary, although some orders must be shipped by truck due to size and weight requirements.
What are the shipping costs?
- Freight costs are the customer’s responsibility. Hagar will add the applicable shipping costs to your invoice.
What about damages or missing items?
- All orders are packaged with extreme care; unfortunately, accidents do happen. If you find your order has been damaged when you receive it, call us immediately so that we can assist you with a claim and ship your reorder. It is very important to save the damaged carton exactly as it was received for claims inspection.
- Although we do our best to ensure the accuracy of your order, discrepancies can occur. Be sure to throughly check all packages upon receipt. All claims for shortage must be received within 10 days of receipt.
How do I return an item?
- A Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number must be issued by Hagar for all returns. All parts must be returned prepaid. Restocking charges will be applied to Special Order, Non-Stock Parts. If an order is refused, the part(s) will be credited less any freight charges. Please remember that all returns will be thoroughly inspected. In order to receive credit, the returned item(s) must be in new, resalable condition unless the product is determined to be defective.
What type of payments do you take? Can I charge to a credit account?
- Open accounts may be set up for customers who submit a credit application. Please contact us during normal business hours for more information. Open accounts are due 20 days from date of invoice. A monthly service charge of one and one-half percent will be charged to all past due accounts.
- Customers without an open account must prepay for orders or have them shipped C.O.D. For your convenience, purchases may be charged to VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
What are your prices?
- An estimated cost for goods will be provided upon order, minus the final shipping/packing charges which are added to your invoice once shipped. All prices are subject to change without notice.